A tool for finding where a medicine is in the PBAC system (process for providing advice on whether a medicine should be subsidised on the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme or not).
- Giving input about what is funded on the Medicare Benefits Schedule
- Christmas Gift Guide 2021
- National Medicines Policy Review
- Patient Based Evidence: Using patient preference research for PBAC/MSAC Webinar Series 1 of 3
- Patient Based Evidence: Using Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (PROMs): Webinar Series 2 of 3