PVI recommended explicitly require consumer engagement in all research projects; projects to build a robust evidence base about health consumers’ needs, preferences, perspectives and experiences; and developing social science and health economic researchers alongside traditional health researchers.
- Giving input about what is funded on the Medicare Benefits Schedule
- Christmas Gift Guide 2021
- National Medicines Policy Review
- Patient Based Evidence: Using patient preference research for PBAC/MSAC Webinar Series 1 of 3
- Patient Based Evidence: Using Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (PROMs): Webinar Series 2 of 3