The organisation that makes a submission to PBAC or MSAC or PLAC to have a health technology (such as a medicine or treatment) assessed. It is usually the manufacturer, but patient groups can be sponsors.
- Giving input about what is funded on the Medicare Benefits Schedule
- Christmas Gift Guide 2022
- National Medicines Policy Review
- Patient Based Evidence: Using patient preference research for PBAC/MSAC Webinar Series 1 of 3
- Patient Based Evidence: Using Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (PROMs): Webinar Series 2 of 3