The representative body for the pharmaceutical industry in Australia, responsible for the Code of Conduct which sets the standard for the ethical marketing and promotion of prescription medicines.
- Giving input about what is funded on the Medicare Benefits Schedule
- Christmas Gift Guide 2022
- National Medicines Policy Review
- Patient Based Evidence: Using patient preference research for PBAC/MSAC Webinar Series 1 of 3
- Patient Based Evidence: Using Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (PROMs): Webinar Series 2 of 3