The program through which the Australian Government provides fully subsidised access for eligible patients with rare and life-threatening diseases to essential medicines (currently 16 medicines eligible patients with one of 10 conditions).
- Giving input about what is funded on the Medicare Benefits Schedule
- Christmas Gift Guide 2022
- National Medicines Policy Review
- Patient Based Evidence: Using patient preference research for PBAC/MSAC Webinar Series 1 of 3
- Patient Based Evidence: Using Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (PROMs): Webinar Series 2 of 3