The government department responsible for delivering health care. In Australia there are departments of health at the state level and one Department of Health at the federal level, called the Australian Government Department of Health. The Australian Government Department of Health is responsible for the PBS and Medicare.
- Giving input about what is funded on the Medicare Benefits Schedule
- Christmas Gift Guide 2021
- National Medicines Policy Review
- Patient Based Evidence: Using patient preference research for PBAC/MSAC Webinar Series 1 of 3
- Patient Based Evidence: Using Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (PROMs): Webinar Series 2 of 3