The medicine or treatment currently being used which the new medicine or treatment is being compared to in an assessment. If the new medicine or treatment is recommended for the PBS the comparator will usually be replaced by the new treatment.
- Giving input about what is funded on the Medicare Benefits Schedule
- Christmas Gift Guide 2021
- National Medicines Policy Review
- Patient Based Evidence: Using patient preference research for PBAC/MSAC Webinar Series 1 of 3
- Patient Based Evidence: Using Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (PROMs): Webinar Series 2 of 3