A method used to bring together multiple studies into patients attitudes, belief and feelings about a treatment or condition to provide decision-makers with a diverse range of experiences found in robust research. Also known as qualitative systematic review.
- Giving input about what is funded on the Medicare Benefits Schedule
- Christmas Gift Guide 2021
- National Medicines Policy Review
- Patient Based Evidence: Using patient preference research for PBAC/MSAC Webinar Series 1 of 3
- Patient Based Evidence: Using Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (PROMs): Webinar Series 2 of 3