The committee – made up of the consumer representatives from PBAC, MSAC, PLAC and their subcommittees – helps the Department of Health work more closely with consumers and communities in HTA decision making; brings consumer and community evidence and views into HTA processes; informs policy on consumer and patient matters in HTA of significance to Australian consumers and community; creates opportunities to promote greater public understanding of HTA processes and enhances methods for formal patient inputs.
- Giving input about what is funded on the Medicare Benefits Schedule
- Christmas Gift Guide 2021
- National Medicines Policy Review
- Patient Based Evidence: Using patient preference research for PBAC/MSAC Webinar Series 1 of 3
- Patient Based Evidence: Using Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (PROMs): Webinar Series 2 of 3