In addition to information about how MSAC works, the site has information on the status of assessments and their reports and contains a link (on right hand side of home page) so that you can sign up for MSAC email bulletins.
- Giving input about what is funded on the Medicare Benefits Schedule
- Christmas Gift Guide 2022
- National Medicines Policy Review
- Patient Based Evidence: Using patient preference research for PBAC/MSAC Webinar Series 1 of 3
- Patient Based Evidence: Using Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (PROMs): Webinar Series 2 of 3